Graphic Designer Multimedia Designer Internship KL Malaysia
Date: September to December 2017, 1 more available slot left.
If you are looking for a place for real world experience, we would like to provide you the opportunity to explore! Here you will have a chance to learn basic web design, explore corporate identity design, online marketing, video editing, market’s do and don’t.
If you are looking for a place to work and go home, this is definitely not a place for you. If this excites you, send us your resume @ firstname.lastname@example.org for more details! Only short listed candidates will be notify. Subject to availability*
- Develop creative and engaging content ideas that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand strategy.
- Capture strategic videos and photos that would appeal to the social media crowd of the brand.
- Edit videos, photos or visuals that are required for social media posting.
- Assist the team in managing and implementing social media campaigns.
- Develop graphics and visuals as when necessary for posting.
- Required skill(s): Videography, Photography, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & AfterEffects.
- 2 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).
Add: : D-3-7, Plaza Arcadia, No 3, Jalan intisari, Desa Park City, 52200 KL.
Tel: 012 – 407 6411